Sunday, October 23, 2005

Back Home

Am back home. Arrived about 1215 am Monday. Would love to take Monday off, but circumstances do not permit.

The flight back was flawless. My three Eva Air flights, Hanoi - Taipei, Taipei-Seattle, and Seattle - Newark were flawless. The food was ok, the service was good, the flights were on time. And with the Deluxe Economy seat, I actually had some leg room.

Arriving this late, I took a limo home --an illegal hail -- since I did not want to wait the 15 minutes to get to the regular taxi line.

Now for a little sleep. Good trip, all's well. My neighbor Jack took impeccable care of the house when I was away, barely one leaf on the sidewalk.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Phantom said...

The exception that proves the rule. The train might have taken forever on a late Sunday night.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home